Presenter: John Kaufhold, Chief Financial Officer and Vice-President, Fiscal Affairs, Lindenwood University
Your career will take many twists and turns, and some hard choices in your 20’s will mean more than others when it comes to your financial and professional goals. Learn from the personal experiences of Lindenwood’s CFO, whose unusual career path was shaped by unexpected episodes of fraud and disruption. Also discover his simple investing and professional management recommendations to help you achieve your long-term goals.
This event is free but registration is required.
CLICK TO REGISTER or find more information
This event is part of Get Money Smart @ Lindenwood, a series of free weekly events in April 2023 to share practical financial knowledge and skills.
- Event Contact Grant Black
- Event Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target Audience College Students, Adults, Teens
- Additional Event Sponsored Partners Lindenwood University Economic Education Center and Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
- Registration Requirements Registration is free but required to receive event link. Register at event URL.
- Handicap Accessible Online
- Language English