April 7, 2022 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
WHY DO YOU NEED CREDIT?
- People with good credit will save roughly $250,000 on average in interest and fees throughout their working lives.
- Having good credit increases your ability to purchase a home, start or expand a business, take out student loans, and build asset wealth.
- Credit buffers against financial shocks so that you don’t have to use costly alternatives to weather unexpected expenses or missed income.
- Your credit can affect your access to things not even related to credit, such as utilities, cell phone, rental housing, and employment.
- Event Contact Tatiana Gillum
- Event Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target Audience Adults
- Registration Requirements None
- Language English