Topics: (1 hour)
· Banking 101
· Budgeting (Needs vs Wants)
Option to open accounts on site (1 hour):
· If the youth is under 16, parents will need to bring a valid government-issued ID and social security for the child to open an account.
· If the youth is 16 and over, they need to have a valid government-issued ID.
- Event Contact Renada Chandler
- Event Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target Audience Teens, single parents, and elderly
- Additional Event Sponsored Partners St. Louis Community Credit Union
- Registration Requirements Yes
- Handicap Accessible Yes
- Language English