- This event has passed.
Metro East Financial Empowerment Conference
April 6 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Metro East Financial Empowerment Conference is a FREE & FULL day packed with RICH information & activities to help YOU become financially healthy! With 5 different tracks to choose from, we will have something for everyone! There will be attendance prizes and a mini banking resource fair! Register Today! RSVP to email@example.com.
Home-ownership Track I
This track is for individuals thinking about becoming a homeowner
- Class 1: Am I Ready to be a Homeowner?
- Class 2: Money Management
- Class 3: Understanding Credit
Home-ownership Track II
This track is more advanced in their journey to becoming a homeowner. Certificates will be provided for session.
- Shopping of a Mortgage
- Closing on a Loan
- Shopping for a Home
- Protecting Your Investment
Entrepreneurship Track: How to Get Paid for My Passion
This track is to help participants increase their income by investigating entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Class 1: Identifying my passions
- Class 2: Steps to becoming a business
- Class 3: Money Management for Entrepreneurs
Financial Basics & Goal Setting Track
This track is those who are just starting their journey to becoming financially healthy.
- Class 1: Vision Board Party
- Class 2: Maximizing My Benefits/Income Taxes
Financial Planning Track
This is a more advance track for individuals wanting to understand how to make their money do the work.
- Class 1: Wills, Insurance, Go Fund Me’s, OH My!
- Class 2: Investments
- Class 3: Practical Tips To Becoming Debt Free