Join Boone Center Inc (BCI) Benefits Case Manager Sandy Weitkamp as she discusses the major public benefit programs, how they support individuals, and how they work together to foster health and independence for people with disabilities.
Learn the differences between Social Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Medicaid and Medicare.
- About recent Medicaid Expansion
- How work impacts SSI and SSDI
This presentation is appropriate for individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Event Contact Michele Nolan
- Event Contact Email email@example.com
- Target Audience Adults, Teens (Grades 7-12)
- Registration Requirements Register online at stchlibrary.org
- Handicap Accessible Yes
- Language English