Our current environment means many are looking for advice and guidance to help navigate the road ahead, which is why we’re hosting a special virtual event on Vox.com premiering tomorrow, August 6. Money Talks: Home Habits will focus on how to manage finances within our new at-home lifestyles and address the most pressing financial questions people are facing have today. This will provide you the tools to help your clients facing similar challenges.
You will need to register for the event ahead of time *here**. The event premieres on August 6, where attendees can watch the recorded Better Money Habits presentation as well as participate in a LIVE Q&A with our Bank of America financial specialists beginning at 4 p.m. EST. Attendees can listen the recording anytime between 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST based on what fits their schedule and participate in the 60 minute virtual event.
- Who: Vox Media and Bank of America’s Better Money Habits
- What: Money Talks: Home Habits: A virtual event that will feature lively, candid conversations about the meaning of home in our current “at-home” world – and what this means for our financial lives.
- When: Thursday, August 6, starting at 4pm ET
- Where: Vox.com
- Recommended Audience: Nonprofit front line associates, case managers, financial literacy teachers and other client facing staff members.
- How: The event will consist of 3 panel segments:
- Segment 1) Working From Home: Here, we'll address topics coming to the forefront as more people work remotely, from the opportunities and barriers of a more prominent work from home culture, to finding work-life balance, to new family responsibilities and changes in expenses.
- Segment 2) Saving When Home: This session will feature one-on-one coaching sessions with select participants on topics like building an emergency fund and balancing immediate financial needs with long-term savings goals.
- Segment 3) Rethinking Home Options: As people think about their future home, our panelists will answer questions like: Is it a good idea to move during the coronavirus? Should I be looking to rent or buy? Is now the time to invest in a home renovation?
Thanks as always for your partnership, and we hope to “see” you there!
*The links will direct you to websites not affiliated with Bank of America, and have various privacy policies and levels of security. We do not endorse or take responsibility for content, products or services offered or expressed on external websites.
** If the RSVP link is not accessible from your work device, you may wish to access the event page from a personal device.